Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last Day of Kindergarten


Sydney's last day of Kinder-garten was today. I can't believe it. At the last Phoenix Ranch Assembly of the year the Kindergarten class explained that everything they need to know in life they learned this year. It was very cute. We will miss our kindergarten teacher Mrs. Grimes. She was absolutely wonderful. She told me today she is looking forward to having Brady in her class in three years. She also said she will miss having Sydney come over to her almost every day during rotations and whisper in her ear that she was a great teacher.  Now it is time for Vacation Bible Study and Phoenix Ranch Summer Camp...YEAH!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't believe we are both grown ups now! My memories of being with you are of us as little girls. Now we have little girls of our own! I can't wait to see you and have our kids play!
~Carrie