Monday, September 15, 2008

Puggles Please


We had a blast camping at Lake Casitas last weekend with, Ryan, Pam, Megan, McKenna, and the newest addition to their family Diesel. Pam, I would love to take him off your hands next year, as soon as he is finished with the chewing stage. Just let me know. :)
This picture does not do him justice. He is adorable. If I ever get another dog, this is what I want...when he or she turns two.
Can I handle the puppy stage again? Actually I could handle it, but do I want to, is the appropriate question. I do not think the kids would be happy with all the eaten toys, but maybe then they would put them away. Hmm, I need to think about this...
I also remembered this weekend that I am horrible at horseshoes and I apologize to both Pam and Craig for my terrible performance.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

my friend has a puggle. I just love him! I want one too. And yes, I'm serious!