Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Old Friends

I was blessed to reunite with two of my three best friends from junior high over the weekend. This is Lisa, me, Andy Panda Bear (which was one of my nicknames at that time), Carrie and Julie on a trip we took together after high school graduation. We have not all been together in about sixteen years. Lisa was unable to make the trip to California due to surgery, but it was great to visit with Carrie and Julie and have our kids play together.
The next pics are of us now. :)




4 comments:

Blakely said...

Other than the hair and a few kids, you girls haven't changed a bit! Hair is definitely better now :-)

Get well soon, Lisa!

Blakely

Lisa said...

Oh, I hope I have changed a little. I was so very insecure, though we probably all somewhat were. Funny, my sister and I were just talking yesterday about our gorgeous do's in high school!

Lisa said...

check my blog.

Carrie said...

You girls have come a long way considering the pictures I saw over this last weekend of when you were all in Jr High. Way to go, I guess. If getting older can be a compliment. Carrie was totally thrilled to see everyone. If either of you three amigos ever come to Utah for any reason know that there are two spare bedrooms in the basement fully furnished. Thanks---- Carries better half (Matt)